In our country, people still use candles to light their homes. Sometimes, I hear terrible news about fires because of this and I thought if only people will have candles that never burn.
Making a battery powered light is very easy. We often do this since we were in grade school as a science project. The advantages is obvious such as:
- Will last longer than candles.
- Brighter than candles.
What you will need:
- A board or a folder you could buy in school supplies for support.
- A light bulb. You can find these in scrap yards inside appliances.
- copper wires.
- 2 AA batteries.
- Masking tape.
- First, connect the two AA batteries together with a masking tape.
- Get two pieces of short wires and connect at both ends of the batteries. Be sure the polarities are the same like, ++ and –.
- Then, connect the wire with + at one end to the light bulb at one end. Next, connect the other to the bulb at the other end.
How to create a light lamp to replace candles.
Fernando L. Cuevas Jr.